Sign Up Now to Get a Special New Year’s Deal and an Extra Surprise
Looking back into 2020, a year like no other, Bitmain’s Ant Training
Academy (ATA) had made some significant and immediate adjustments to ensure trainees
worldwide to receive effective training courses. Moving forward, ATA releases
its 2021 S1 course schedule and prepares a special deal for early birds.
2020 Ant Training Academy Milestones
- April — Domestic/overseas online maintenance training Launch
- May — Global mining forum and GMF Chengdu Summit
- June — Released onsite courses on power maintenance in China, optimized the course setup (mandatory and elective courses)
- June — Strategic partnership with ViaBTC pool for ATA bursary program
- July — Antminer S19 onsite maintenance training courses
- August — Antpool online livestream event
- October — Onsite training course upgrade in China (from Level ½ courses to long-term/short-term courses)
- November —Antminer S19 online maintenance training courses
- November — Bitmain mining summit
- December — Year-end client reward.
2020 ATA’s Maintenance Training Course Data at a Glance
In 2020, Ant Training Academy held 13 onsite maintenance
training sessions, with more than 90+ enrolled participants at a 100%
Given the global impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, ATA also launched online courses in time to help those in need of Antminer maintenance training. In 2020, ten online training sessions were launched in China, while seven were held overseas, involving more than 140 trainees worldwide. Among those participating in the assessment, the certified rate of domestic trainees was 66.7% and 75% for the trainees overseas.
2020 ATA Trainees by Statistics
2021 New Course Preview and a Special Deal for Early
2021, ATA will continue to upgrade and enrich training
course offerings to meet the diverse needs of trainees, with more optimized
professional guidance and practical experience.
2021 S1 training course schedule has been released, and are now open for
- March 8th -20th Domestic Online Training Course
- March 15th -26th Oversea Online Training Course
- March 8th -20th Domestic Onsite Long-term Training Course
- March 15th -19th Domestic Onsite Short-term Training Course
* Please note that the actual schedule is subject to
As a big part of the Bitmain community, ATA takes our trainee experience as a priority. Stepping into 2021, ATA has a special discount offer for early birds.
Those who complete new course registration and payment between January to April 2021 will receive:
- $50 off coupon on course material purchase
- A chance to win a $300 registration discount
Extra Surprise When You Share
Helping to spread the offer on your social media will get a chance to win an extra surprise. Between 2021 January 20th to 24th, share this post on your Facebook or Twitter, and we will give away a $20 off coupon for those who can get over 68 likes on their shared post.
Just remember to send us the screenshot of the post with your valid name, phone number, Antminer email address to [email protected] or Official Facebook/Twitter accounts. The coupon will be given to your corresponding official website accounts by January 31st, 2021.
Limited offers only. First come, first serve!
*Antminer serves the right to interpret.
Liked this article? Share it with others: